Future Optics’ NV-FHD300 IR laser night vision scope is a low illumination camera with a powerful infrared laser and has a viewing range of 300 meters in total darkness.It is equipped with 3.5X objective lens, zoom-in telecentric lens for illuminator, 1920X1080 high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and 640X360 built-in TFT LCD.
Future Optics’ NV-FHD300 active IR laser handheld binocular night vision camera series is an observation and recording instruments adapted to all weather light conditions, day and night, and it has a viewing range of 300 meters in total darkness.
It is equipped with 3.5X objective lens, 2X zoom-in telecentric lens for illuminator, 1920X1080 high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and 640X360 built-in TFT LCD.
Based on the invisible property of infrared laser and the penetrating property of fog, this active infrared laser night vision scope is not only used for day and night observation, but also has the characteristics of observation in foggy days
● Wide dynamic range for day and night use;
● High resolution and high-sensitivity imaging sensor to capture HD images;
● Zoom-in telecentric lens for far distance illumination;
● Multi-leave TFT LCD brightness adjustment to match backlight.
● It is widely used to search, observe and record outdoor targets in the daytime and at night
Objective lens magnification
Objective lens aperture
Exit pupil distance
Angle of view
IR laser illuminator
Effective lighting distance
Zoom-in rate of telecentric lens
Wide dynamic range and high-sensitivity CMOS sensor
Resolution of TFT LCD
OSD menu display
Digital zoom rate
SDHC 4GB~128GB TF Card
Hardware buttons and menu working together
8 pcs AA battery 4.5V-6V
Size and weight
What inside bag
USB(type-C）cable/ AV cable/ TF card/ Bag/Manual
- Previous：5W powerful IR illuminator, 300m illuminating distance, telecentric lens and 31mm diameter 3.5X objective lens, 1280X960 sensor, 640X360 TFT LCD, active IR laser binocular night vision
- Next：380m illuminating distance, 2X zoom-in telecentric lens, 31mm diameter 3.5X objective lens, 1920X1080 sensor, 640X360 built-in TFT LCD, active infrared laser binocular night vision camera